5 Things To Check Out
With the arrival of the fall season, we are being inundated with all kinds of media to watch and goodies to purchase. With so many options out there, I thought I’d spotlight 5 things that I recommend checking out. So, on with the list!
- Star Wars Rebels- If you have yet to catch up on “Star Wars Rebels,” now is the time to do so. The first couple of episodes of season 3 are off to a rollicking start and the upcoming episodes certainly look as if they will continue to deliver quality storytelling.
- Westworld- Tomorrow (Oct. 2, 2016) sees the premiere of what is arguably the most anticipated fall series- “Westworld.” Judging by early buzz, this new HBO series based on the 1973 film of the same name could very well be THE next big geek show. Let’s hope that is the case.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Merchandise- As of yesterday (AKA Force Friday), “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” merchandise (along with other new SW merch) has officially hit stores. To some, this may not mean anything, but for us “Star Wars” fans, it’s like Christmas. While there will be more “Rogue One” stuff to come, you can now pick-up action figures, vehicles, Hot Wheels, clothing, Lego sets, and all kinds of products for yourself or as Christmas gifts for loved ones.
- Crisis In Six Scenes- Forget the negative reviews. Woody Allen’s first TV series is a funny and surprisingly relevant comedy about generations and change. Note: This is only available to watch on Amazon.
- Luke Cage- After a long, long wait, “Luke Cage” is finally available to watch on Netflix. To no surprise whatsoever, it is yet another winner from Marvel and Netflix. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to finish this season up!
No comments yet.