10 TV Shows To Watch This Summer (2016)
As most of you know, many shows are coming to a close for the season. Sure, there’s a few series that will be continuing into the summer such as “Game of Thrones” and “Silicon Valley,” but a large majority are winding down. Thankfully, there are some shows to look forward to this summer (May to August). What shows might those be, you ask? Read on to find out!
- Orange Is The New Black- Even though season 3 was slightly underwhelming, the series remains one of the top 15 shows currently on TV. I’ll certainly be binging season 4 along with everyone else when it plops.
- Scream- I’m looking forward to seeing what sort of bloody mayhem the writers cook up in the sophomore season.
- Check It Out! With Dr. Steve Brule- Hey Dingus, the best comedy you probably don’t know about is finally coming back. For your health.
- Preacher- The acclaimed Garth Ennis comic series comes to the small screen (specifically AMC). Early reviews point to this one being a winner.
- Battlebots- Robot fighting returns to television. What more needs to be said?
- American Ninja Warrior- It’s almost time for a new round of the addicting competition series that gets better with each passing year.
- Roadies- A Cameron Crowe created TV series? Sign me up.
- Dead of Summer- This could go either way, but a 1980’s set horror camp series sounds very enticing to this particular horror geek.
- The Get Down- Director Baz Luhrmann (“Moulin Rouge”) and veteran TV producer Shawn Ryan (best known for the brilliant “The Shield”) team up for a new musical-drama Netflix series. I’m intrigued.
- Vice Principals- TV is in desperate need of more GOOD comedy series. Could this Danny McBride and Walton Goggins starring HBO series be one?
Other Series To Keep An Eye Out For: “Lady Dynamite,” “Outcast,” “Feed The Beast,” and “Stranger Things.”
No comments yet.